- Madhavaraju, J. and Lee, Y. I.,
2009, Geochemistry of the Dalmiapuram Formation of the Uttatur Group (Early Cretaceous), Cauvery Basin, southeastern India: Implications on provenance and paleo-redox conditions. Revista Mexicana de Ciencias Geologicas 26, 380-394.
- Lee, Y. I.,
2009, Geochemistry of shales of the Upper Cretaceous Hayang Group, SE
Korea: implications for provenance and source weathering at an active
continental margin. Sedimentary Geology 215, 1-12.
- Davies, A., Kemp, A.
E. S. and Pike, J., 2009, Late Cretaceous seasonal ocean variability from the
Arctic. Nature 460, 254-258.
- Agirrezabala, L. M.,
2009,Mid-Cretaceous hydrothermal vents and authigenic carbonates in a transform
margin, Basque-Cantabrian Basin (western Pyrenees): a multidisplinary study.
Sedimentology 56, 969-996.
- Mulder, T., Razin,
P. and Faugeres, J.-C., 2009. Hummocky cross-stratification-like structures in
deep-sea turbidites: Upper Cretaceous Basque basins (Western Pyrenees, France).
Sedimentology 56, 997-1015.
- Bertok, C. and
Martire, L., 2009, Sedimentation, fracturing and sliding on a pelagic plateau
margin: the Middle Jurassic to Lower Cretaceous succession of Rocca Busambra
(Western Sicily, Italy). Sedimentology 56, 1016-1040.
- Ulicný, D., Laurin, J. and Cech, S., 2009, Controls on clastic
sequence geometries in a shallow-marine, transtensional basin: the Bohemian
Cretaceous Basin, Czech Republic. Sedimentology 56, 1077-1114.
- Iba, Y., 2009, An Early Albian Arctic-type ammonite Arcthoplites from Hokkaido, northern Japan, and its paleobiogeographic and paleoclimatological implications. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 34, 46-50.
- Iba. Y., Hirauchi, K., 2009, The Early Cretaceous in situ shallow-marine
carbonates containing typical Tethyan biota in the Ishido Formation,
Kanto Mountains, central Japan.
Journal of Geological Society of Japan
- Takahashi, A., Iba. Y., 2009.Early Albian Mytiloides (Inoceramidae,
Bivalvia) from the Northwest Pacific: a pioneering species for Late
Cretaceous inoceramid diversification.
Paleontological Research 13(2),
- Iba. Y., Sano, S., Skelton, P.W., Kagi, H., Tanabe, K., 2009,¡¡First
record of Late Albian canaliculate rudist from northern California and
re-assessment of Durania? californica Anderson, 1958.
Research 30, 540-546.
- Horiuchi, Y.,
Hisada, K.-i. and Lee, Y. I., 2008, Paleosol, facies and paleoenvironment
of the Cretaceous Shiohama Formation, Kanmon Group, SW Japan. Journal of
Geological Society of Japan 114, 447-460.
- Lee, Y. I.,
2008, Paloegeographic reconstructions of the East Asia continental margin
during the middle to late Mesozoic. The Island Arc 17, 458-470.
- Hisada, K.-i.,
Takashima, S. and Lee, Y. I., 2008, Early Cretaceous paleogeography of
Korea and Southwest Japan inferred from occurrence of detrital chromian spinels.
The Island Arc 17, 471-484.
- Lee, Y. I. and Lim, D. H., 2008, Sandstone diagenesis of the Lower Cretaceous Sindong Group, Gyeongsang Basin, southeastern Korea: implications for compositional and paleoenivonmental controls. The Island Arc 17, 152-171.
- Iba, Y., Sano, S.-i., 2008, Paleobiogeography of the pectinid bivalve Neithea, and its pattern of step-wise demise in the Albian Northwest Pacific. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 267, 138-146.
- Bornemann, A., Norris, R.D., Friedrich, O., Beckmann, B., Schouten, S., Damste, J.S.S., Vogel, J., Hofmann, P., Wagner, T., 2008, Isotopic evidence for glaciation during the Cretaceous supergreenhouse. Science 319, 189-192.
- Chen, C.-H., Lee, C.-Y., Lu, H.-Y. Hsieh, P.-S., 2008, Generation of Late Cretaceous silicic rocks in SE China: Age, major element and numerical simulation constraints. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 31, 479-498.
- Zhang, B., Ren, D., Pang, H., 2008, New dragonflies (Insecta: Odonata: Gomphaeschnidae)fro the Yixian Formation in Inner Mongolia, China. Progress in Natural Science 18, 59-64.
- Parthasarathy, G., Bhandari, N., Vairamani, M., Kunwar, A.C., 2008, High-pressure phase of natural fullerene C60 in iridium-rich Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary layers of Deccan intertrappean deposits, Anjar, Kutch, India. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 72, 978-987.
- Zhu, D., Mo, X., Pan, G., Zhao, Z., Dong, G., Shi, Y., Liao, Z, Wang, L., Zhou, C., 2008, Petrogenesis of the earliest Early Cretaceous mafic rocks from the Cona area of the eastern Tethyan Himalaya in south Tibet: Interaction between the incubating Kerguelen plume and the eastern Greater India lithosphere. Lithos 100, 147-173.
- Okudaira, T., Beppu, Y., 2008, Inhomogeneous deformation of metamorphic tectonites of contrasting lithologies: Strain analysis of metapelite and metachert from the Ryoke metamorphic belt, SW Japan. Journal of Structural Geology 30, 39-49.
- Jiang, X., Pan, Z., Xu, J., Li, X., Xie, G., Xiao, Z., 2008, Late Cretaceous aeolian dunes and reconstruction of palaeo-wind belts of the Xinjiang Basin, Jiangxi Province, China. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 257, 58-66.
- Wortmann, U.G. and Chernyavsky, B.M., 2007, Effect of evaporite deposition on Early Cretaceous carbon and sulphur cycling. Nature 446, 654-656.
- Sha, Jingeng, 2007, Cretaceous trigonioidid (non-marine Bivalvia) assemblages and biostratigraphy in Asia with special remarks on the classification of Trigonioidacea. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 29, 62-83.
- Kim, Y., Lee, Y.I. and Hisada, K.-i., 2007, Provenance of quartzarenite clasts in the Tetori Group (Middle Jurassic to Early Cretaceous), Japan: Paleogeographic implications. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 29, 116-126.
- Khan, T., Murata, M., Karim, T., Zafar, M., Ozawa, H. and Hafeez-ur-Rehman, 2007, A Cretaceous dike swarm provides evidence of a spreading axis in the back-arc basin of the Kohistan paleo-island arc, northwestern Himalaya, Pakistan. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 29, 350-360.
- Jan, M.Q. and Rafiq, M., 2007, Petrology of chloritoid–ilmenite-rich rocks in the Indus Suture mélange of Pakistan: Implications for the Cretaceous paleolatitude of Kohistan. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 29, 350-360.
- Xu, C., Huang, Z., Qi, L., Fu, P., Liu, C., Li, E. and Guan, T., 2007, Geochemistry of Cretaceous granites from Mianning in the Panxi region, Sichuan Province, southwestern China: Implications for their generation. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 29, 737-750.
- Komatsu, T., Jinhua, C., Ugai, H. and Hirose, K., 2007, Notes on non-marine bivalve Trigonioides (Trigonioides?) from the mid-Cretaceous Goshoura Group, Kyushu, Japan. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 29, 795-801.
- Iba, Y. and Sano, S., 2007, Mid-Cretaceous step-wise demise of the carbonate platform biota in the Northwest Pacific and establishment of the North Pacific biotic province. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 245, 462-482.
- Kim, J.C., Lee, Y.I. and Hisada, K.-i., 2007, Depositional and compositional controls on sandstone diagenesis, the Tetori Group (Middle Jurassic–Early Cretaceous), central Japan. Sedimentary Geology 195, 183-202.
- Iba, Y., Sano, S., 2006, Mesorbitolina (Cretaceous larger foraminifera)
from the Yezo Group in Hokkaido, Japan and its stratigraphic
and paleobiogeographic significance. Proceedings of the Japan Academy,
Series B 82, 216-223.
- Yumul, Jr., G.P., Hirano, H. and Lee, Y.I.(Eds.), 2006, Land-Ocean Interaction of Carbon Cycle and Bio-Diversity Change during the Cretaceous in Asia (Special Issue). Geosciences Journal 10, 367 p.
- Nehza, O. and Woo, K.S., 2006, The effect of subaerial exposure on the morphology and microstructure of stromatolites in the Cretaceous Sinyangdong Formation, Gyeongsang Supergroup, Korea. Sedimentology 53, 1121-1133.
- Jarvis, I., Gale, A.S., Jenkyns, H.C. and Pearce, M.A., 2006, Secular variation in Late Cretaceous carbon isotopes: a new ¥ä13C carbonate reference curve for the Cenomanian-Campanian (99.6-70.6 Ma). Geological Magazine 143, 561-608.
- Choi, S.-G., Pak, S.J., Kim, C.S. and others, 2006, The origin and evolution of mineralizing fluids in the Cretaceous Gyeongsang Basin, Southeastern Korea. Journal of Geochemical Exploration 89, 61-64.
- Haggart, J.W., Masaki Matsukawa and Makato Ito, 2006, Paleogeographic and paleoclimatic setting of Lower Cretaceous basins of East Asia and western North America, with reference to the nonmarine strata, Cretaceous Research 27, 149-167.
- Hayashi, K., 2006, Nonmarine ostracode zonation and long-distance correlation based on analysis of regional ostracode successions in China, Korea, Japan, and Mongolia. Cretaceous Research 27, 168-188.
- Houck, K.J., Lockley, M.G., 2006, Life in an active volcanic arc: Petrology and sedimentology of dinosaur track beds in the Jindong Formation (Cretaceous), Gyeongsang Basin, South Korea. Cretaceous Research 27, 102-122.
- Huh, M., Paik, I.S., Lockley, M.G. and others, 2006, Well-preserved theropod tracks from the Upper Cretaceous of Hwasun County, southwestern South Korea, and their paleobiological implications. Cretaceous Research 27, 123-138.
- Ito, M., Masaki Matsukawa, Takahiro Saito and Douglas J. Nichols, 2006, Facies architecture and paleohydrology of a synrift succession in the Early Cretaceous Choyr Basin, southeastern Mongolia. Cretaceous Research 27, 226-240.
- Kim, J.Y., Sam Hyang Kim, Kyung Soo Kim and Martin Lockley, 2006, The oldest record of webbed bird and pterosaur tracks from South Korea (Cretaceous Haman Formation, Changseon and Sinsu Islands): More evidence of high avian diversity in East Asia. Cretaceous Research 27, 56-69.
- Lockley, M.G., Karen Houck, Seong-Young Yang, Masaki Matsukawa and Seong-Kyu Lim, 2006, Dinosaur-dominated footprint assemblages from the Cretaceous Jindong Formation, Hallyo Haesang National Park area, Goseong County, South Korea: Evidence and implications, Cretaceous Research 27, 70-101.
- Lockley, M.G., Masaki Matsukawa, Yoshio Sato, Malai Polahan and Veerote Daorerk, 2006, A distinctive new theropod dinosaur track from the Cretaceous of Thailand: Implications for theropod track diversity. Cretaceous Research 27, 139-145.
- Lucas, S.G., 2006, The Psittacosaurus biochron, Early Cretaceous of Asia, Cretaceous Research 27, 189-198.
- Matsukawa, M., Ken'ichi Saiki, Makoto Ito, Ikuwo Obata, Douglas J. Nichols, Martin G. Lockley, Reiji Kukihara and Kenichiro Shibata, 2006, Early Cretaceous terrestrial ecosystems in East Asia based on food-web and energy-flow models. Cretaceous Research 27, 285-307.
- Matsukawa, M., Makoto Ito, Naohisa Nishida, Kazuto Koarai, Martin G. Lockley and Douglas J. Nichols, 2006, The Cretaceous Tetori biota in Japan and its evolutionary significance for terrestrial ecosystems in Asia, Cretaceous Research 27, 199-225.
- Matsukawa, M., Martin Lockley and Li Jianjun, 2006, Cretaceous terrestrial biotas of East Asia, with special reference to dinosaur-dominated ichnofaunas: towards a synthesis. Cretaceous Research 27, 3-21.
- Paik, I.S., Kim, H.J., 2006, Playa lake and sheetflood deposits of the Upper Cretaceous Jindong Formation, Korea: Occurrences and palaeoenvironments. Sedimentary Geology 187, 83-104.
- Paik, I.S., Min Huh, Kye Hun Park, Koo Geun Hwang, Kyung Sik Kim and Hyun Joo Kim, 2006, Yeosu dinosaur track sites of Korea: The youngest dinosaur track records in Asia. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, In Press.
- Sha, Jingeng, 2006, Cretaceous trigonioidid (non-marine Bivalvia) assemblages and biostratigraphy in Asia with special remarks on the classification of Trigonioidacea, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, In Press.
- Sha, Jingeng, Li Lin, Siwei Chen and Masaki Matsukawa, 2006, Some Lower Cretaceous nonmarine bivalves from fluvio-lacustrine deposits bearing dinosaur fossils in Mongolia and northeast China. Cretaceous Research 27, 262-278.
- Shin, D. and Lee, I., 2006, Fluid inclusions and their stable isotope geochemistry of the carbonate-hosted talc deposits near the Cretaceous Muamsa Granite, South Korea. Geochemical Journal 40, 69-86.
- Stepashko, A., 2006, The Cretaceous dynamics of the pacific plate and stages of magmatic activity in Northeastern Asia. Geotectonics 40, 225-235.
- Sun, Z., Zhenyu Yang, Junling Pei, Tianshui Yang and Xisheng Wang, 2006, New Early Cretaceous paleomagnetic data from volcanic and red beds of the eastern Qaidam Block and its implications for tectonics of Central Asia. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 243, 268-281.
- Umetsu, Keita and Yoko Sato, 2006, Early Cretaceous terrestrial palynomorph assemblages from the Miyako and Tetori Groups, Japan, and their implication to paleophytogeographic provinces. Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology, In Press.
- Zhu, Zongmin, Hayao Morinaga, Renju Gui, Shiqiu Xu and Yuyan Liu, 2006, Paleomagnetic constraints on the extent of the stable body of the South China Block since the Cretaceous: New data from the Yuanma Basin, China. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 248, 533-544.
- Buffetaut, E., Gareth Dyke, Varavudh Suteethorn and Haiyan Tong, 2005, First record of a fossil bird from the Early Cretaceous of Thailand. Comptes Rendus Palevol 4, 681-686.
- Choi, Seon-Gyu; Ryu, In-Chang; Pak, Sang Joon, and others, 2005, Cretaceous epithermal gold#8211silver mineralization and geodynamic environment, Korea. Ore geology reviews 26, 115-136.
- Godefroit, P., Hong Li and Chang-Yong Shang, 2005, A new primitive hadrosauroid dinosaur from the Early Cretaceous of Inner Mongolia (P.R. China). Comptes Rendus Palevol 4, 697-705.
- Hankard, F., Jean-Pascal Cogné and Vadim Kravchinsky, 2005, A new Late Cretaceous paleomagnetic pole for the west of Amuria block (Khurmen Uul, Mongolia). Earth and Planetary Science Letters 236, 359-373.
- Hu, X., Luba Jansa, Chengshan Wang, Massimo Sarti, Krzysztof Bak, Michael Wagreich, Jozef Michalik and Ján Soták, 2005, Upper Cretaceous oceanic red beds (CORBs) in the Tethys: occurrences, lithofacies, age, and environments. Cretaceous Research 26, 3-20.
- Kim, Jeong Yul, Keighley, Dave G., Pickerill, Ron K., and others, 2005, Trace fossils from marginal lacustrine deposits of the Cretaceous Jinju Formation, southern coast of Korea. Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 218, 105-124.
- Kozai, T., Keisuke Ishida, Francis Hirsch, Sun-Ok Park and Ki-Hong Chang, 2005, Early Cretaceous non-marine mollusc faunas of Japan and Korea. Cretaceous Research 26, 97-112.
- Lee, Y.I., Kim, J.Y., 2005, Provenance of the Hayang Group (Early Cretaceous) in the Yeongyang Subbasin, SE korea and its bearing on the Cretaceous palaeogeography of SW Japan. Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 228, 278-295.
- Lim, H.S. and Lee, Y.I., 2005, Cooling history of the Upper Cretaceous Palgongsan Granite, Gyeongsang Basin, SE Korea and its tectonic implication for uplift on the active continental margin. Tectonophysics 403, 151-166.
- Liu, J., Gregory A. Davis, Zhiyong Lin and Fuyuan Wu, 2005, The Liaonan metamorphic core complex, Southeastern Liaoning Province, North China: A likely contributor to Cretaceous rotation of Eastern Liaoning, Korea and contiguous areas. Tectonophysics 407, 65-80.
- Liu, Junlai; Davis, Gregory A; Lin, Zhiyong, and others, 2005, The Liaonan metamorphic core complex, Southeastern Liaoning Province, North China: A likely contributor to Cretaceous rotation of Eastern Liaoning, Korea and contiguous areas. Tectonophysics. 407, 65-80.
- Paik, I.S., 2005, The oldest record of microbial-caddisfly bioherms from the Early Cretaceous Jinju Formation, Korea: occurrence and palaeoenvironmental implications. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 218, 301-315.
- Park, Y.-H., Doh, S.-J., Ryu, I.-C. and others, 2005, A synthesis of Cretaceous palaeomagnetic data from South Korea: tectonic implications in East Asia. Geophysical Journal International 162, 709-724.
- Takemoto, K., Nadir Halim, Yo-ichiro Otofuji, Tran Van Tri, Le Van De and Shigeki Hada, 2005, New paleomagnetic constraints on the extrusion of Indochina: Late Cretaceous results from the Song Da terrane, northern Vietnam. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 229, 273-285.
- Wu, F.-Y., Jing-Qian Lin, Simon A. Wilde, Xiao'Ou Zhang and Jin-Hui Yang, 2005, Nature and significance of the Early Cretaceous giant igneous event in eastern China, Earth and Planetary Science Letters 233, 103-119.
- Dill, H.G., S. Altangerel, J. Bulgamaa, O. Hongor, S. Khishigsuren, Yo. Majigsuren, S. Myagmarsuren and C. Heunisch, 2004, The Baganuur coal deposit, Mongolia: depositional environments and paleoecology of a Lower Cretaceous coal-bearing intermontane basin in Eastern Asia. International Journal of Coal Geology 60, 197-236.
- Honza, E; Fujioka, K, 2004, Formation of arcs and backarc basins inferred from the tectonic evolution of Southeast Asia since the Late Cretaceous. Tectonophysics 384, 23-53.Paik, I.S., Huh, M. and Kim, H.J., 2004, Dinosaur egg-bearing deposits (Upper Cretaceous) of Boseong, korea: occurrence, palaeoenvironments, taphonomy, and preservation. Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 205, 155-168.
- Sohn, Y.K., Jeong, J.O., Son, M., 2005, Long-runout pyroclastic surge on a Cretaceous alluvial plain, Republic of Korea. Terra Nova 17, 13-24.Thulborn, T., 2004, Extramorphological Features of Sauropod Dinosaur Tracks in the Uhangri Formation (Cretaceous), Korea. Ichnos 11, 295-298.
- Yang, X.-J., 2004, Ginkgoites myrioneurus sp. nov. and associated shootsfrom the Lower Cretaceous of the Jixi Basin, Heilongjiang, China. Cretaceous Research 25, 739-748.
- Fukuma, K.; Tsurudome, H.; Torii, M., 2003, A Late Cretaceous paleomagnetic pole from Koto rhyolite, southwest Japan: Implications for eastern margin deformation of Asia. Journal of geophysical research 108, Part 11 (DOI 10.1029/2001JB000425).
- Gilder, S., Yan Chen, Jean-Pascal Cogné, Xiaodong Tan, Vincent Courtillot, Dongjiang Sun and Yongan Li,, 2003, Paleomagnetism of Upper Jurassic to Lower Cretaceous volcanic and sedimentary rocks from the western Tarim Basin and implications for inclination shallowing and absolute dating of the M-0 (ISEA?) chron. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 206, 587-600.
- Hawegawa, T., 2003, Cretaceous terrestrial paleoenvironments of northeastern Asia suggested from carbon isotope stratigraphy: Increased atmospheric pCO2-induced climate. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 21, 849-859.
- Huh, M., Hwang, K.G., Paik, I.S. and others, 2003, Dinosaur tracks from the Cretaceous of South Korea: Distribution, occurrences and paleobiological significance. The Island Arc 12, 132-144.
- Jo, H.R., 2003, Depositional environments, architecture, and controls of Early Cretaceous non-marine successions in the northwestern part of Kyongsang Basin, Korea. Sedimentary Geology 161, 269-294.
- Kim, S.B., Chough, S.K., Chun, S.S., 2003, Tectonic controls on spatio-temporal development of depositional systems and generation of fining-upward basin fills in a strike-slip setting: Kyokpori Formation (Cretaceous), south-west Korea. Sedimentology 50, 639-665.
- Lim, H.S., Lee, Y.I. and Min, K.D., 2003, Thermal history of the Cretaceous Sindong Group, Gyeongsang Basin, Korea based on fission track analysis. Basin Research 15, 139-152.
- Luo, Z.-X., Ji, Q., Wible, J.R., and others, 2003, An Early Cretaceous Tribosphenic Mammal and Metatherian Evolution - A fossil of a marsupial ancestor, found in China, indicates that early mammals diversified in Asia, with marsupials splitting from placental mammals by 125 million years ago. Science 302, 1934-1939.
- Nichols, D.J., 2003, Biodiversity changes in Cretaceous palynofloras of eastern Asia and western North America. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 21, 823-833.
- Paik, I.S., Kim, H.J., 2003, Palustrine calcretes of the Cretaceous Gyeongsang Supergroup, Korea: Variation and paleoenvironmental implications. The Island Arc 12, 110-124.
- Saiki, K. and Yong-dong Wang, 2003, Preliminary analysis of climate indicator plant distribution in the Early Cretaceous of China. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 21, 813-822.
- Sokolov, S. D.; Luchitskaya, M. V.; Silantyev, S. A., and others, 2003, Ophiolites in accretionary complexes along the Early Cretaceous margin of NE Asia: age, composition, and geodynamic diversity. Geological Society special publication 218, 619-664.
- Tan, X., Kodama, K.P., Chen, H., and others, 2003, Paleomagnetism and magnetic anisotropy of Cretaceous red beds from the Tarim basin, northwest China: Evidence for a rock magnetic cause of anomalously shallow paleomagnetic inclinations from central Asia. Journal of geophysical research. 108, Part 2 (DOI 10.1029/2001JB001608).
- Yi, Sangheon; Yi, Songsuk; Batten, David J, and others, 2003, Cretaceous and Cenozoic non-marine deposits of the Northern South Yellow Sea Basin, offshore western korea: palynostratigraphy and palaeoenvironments. Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 191, 15-44.
- You, H.L, Zhe-xi Luo, Neil H. Shubin, Lawrence M. Witmer, Zhi-lu Tang and Feng Tang, 2003, The earliest-known duck-billed dinosaur from deposits of late Early Cretaceous age in northwest China and hadrosaur evolution. Cretaceous Research 24, 347-355.
- Zhang, Y., Shuwen Dong and Wei Shi, 2003, Cretaceous deformation history of the middle Tan-Lu fault zone in Shandong Province, eastern China. Tectonophysics 363, 243-258.
- Bardhan, S., Tapas K. Gangopadhyay and Uttam Mandal, 2002, How far did India drift during the Late Cretaceous?—Placenticeras kaffrarium Etheridge, 1904 (Ammonoidea) used as a measuring tape. Sedimentary Geology 147, 193-217.
- Barrett, P.M., Hasegawa, Y., Manabe, M. and others, 2002, Sauropod dinosaurs from the Lower Cretaceous of eastern Asia: taxonomic and biogeographical implications. Palaeontology 45, 1197-1217.
- Cione, A.L. and Prasad, G.V.R., 2002, The oldest known catfish (Teleostei:Siluriformes) from Asia (India, Late Cretaceous). Journal of Paleontology 76, 190-193.
- Doh, Seong-Jae; Kim, Wonnyon; Suk, Dongwoo, and others, 2002, Palaeomagnetic and rock-magnetic studies of Cretaceous rocks in the Gongju Basin, Korea: implication of clockwise rotation. Geophysical Journal International 150, 737-752.
- Gaina, C., Roest, W.R., Muller, R.D., 2002, Late Cretaceous-Cenozoic deformation of northeast Asia. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 197, 273-286.
- Grimmer, J.C., R. Jonckheere, E. Enkelmann, L. Ratschbacher, B. R. Hacker, A. E. Blythe, G. A. Wagner, Q. Wu, S. Liu and S. Dong, 2002, Cretaceous−Cenozoic history of the southern Tan-Lu fault zone: apatite fission-track and structural constraints from the Dabie Shan (eastern China). Tectonophysics 359, 225-253.
- Huh, M., Zelenitsky, D.K., 2002, Rich dinosaur nesting site from the Cretaceous of Bosung county, Chullanam-do province, South Korea, Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 22, 716-718.
- Hwang, K.-G., Huh, M., Lockley, M.G. and others, 2002, New pterosaur tracks (Pteraichnidae) from the Late Cretaceous Uhangri Formation, southwestern Korea. Geological Magazine 139, 421-435.
- Kim, Jeong Yul; Pickerill, Ron, 2002, Cretaceous Nonmarine Trace Fossils from the Hasandong and Jinju Formations of the Namhae Area, Kyongsangnamdo, Southeast Korea. Ichnos 9, 41-60.
- Kodama, K. and Tetsuichi Takeda, 2002, Paleomagnetism of mid-Cretaceous red beds in west-central Kyushu Island, southwest Japan: paleoposition of Cretaceous sedimentary basins along the eastern margin of Asia. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 201, 233-246.
- Kutsukake, T., 2002, Geochemical Characteristics and Variations of the Ryoke Granitoids, Southwest Japan: Petrogenetic Implications for the Plutonic Rocks of a Magmatic Arc. Gondwana Research 5, 355-372.
- Lee, Y.-N., Huh, M., 2002, Manus-only sauropod tracks in the Uhangri Formation (Upper Cretaceous), Korea and their paleobiological implications. Journal of Paleontology 76, 558-564.
- Lim, J.-D., Baek, K.-S., Yang, S.Y., 2002, SCIENTIFIC CORRESPONDENCE - A new record of a pterosaur from the Early Cretaceous of Korea. Current Science 82, 1208-1210.
- L©«uff, J.L., Sasidhorn Khansubha, Eric Buffetaut, Varavudh Suteethorn, Haiyan Tong and Christel Souillat, 2002, Dinosaur footprints from the Phra Wihan Formation (Early Cretaceous of Thailand). Comptes Rendus Palevol 1, 287-292.
- Prasad, G.V.R. and France de Lapparent de Broin, 2002, Late Cretaceous crocodile remains from Naskal (India): comparisons and biogeographic affinities. Annales de Paléontologie 88, 19-71.
- Sha, J., Huawei Cai, Chengquan He, Zhiwei Gu, Jianhong Jiang, Deshun Yin, Xifeng Zhao, Zhixun Liu and Baoyu Jiang, 2002, Studies on the Early Cretaceous Longzhaogou and Jixi Groups of eastern Heilongjiang, northeast China, and their bearing on the age of supposedly Jurassic strata in eastern Asia. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 20, 141-150.
- Shang, Y.J., Z. Q. Yue, B. D. Xia, H. M. Lin and G. H. Li, 2002, A tectonic escape model for the formation of sedimentary basins in the Yangzhou block of the Lower Yangtze Region, Eastern China. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 20, 105-117.
- Spicer, R.A., Anders Ahlberg, Alexei B. Herman, Simon P. Kelley, Mikhail I. Raikevich and Peter M. Rees, 2002, Palaeoenvironment and ecology of the middle Cretaceous Grebenka flora of northeastern Asia. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 184, 65-105.
- Bazhenov, M. L.; Zharov, A. E.; Levashova, N. M., and others, 2001, Paleomagnetism of a Late Cretaceous island arc complex from South Sakhalin, East Asia: Convergent boundaries far away from the Asian continental margin? Journal of geophysical research 106, 19,193-19,206.
- Jo, H.R. and Chough, S.K., 2001, Architectural analysis of fluvial sequences in the northwestern part of Kyongsang Basin (Early Cretaceous), SE Korea. Sedimentary Geology 144, 307-334.
- Lee, J.I. and Lee, Y.I., 2001, Kubler Illite "Crystallinity" Index of the Cretaceous Gyeongsang Basin, Korea: Implications for Basin Evolution. Clays and Clay Minerals 49, 36-43.
- Lee, Y.-N., Yu, K.-M., Wood, C.B., 2001, A review of vertebrate faunas from the Gyeongsang Supergroup (Cretaceous) in South Korea. Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 165, 357-374.
- Löser, H. and Weihua Liao, 2001, Cretaceous corals from Tibet (China) — stratigraphic and palaeobiogeographic aspects. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 19, 661-667.
- Paik, I.S., Kim, H.J. and Lee, Y.I., 2001, Dinosaur track-bearing deposits in the Cretaceous Jindong Formation, Korea: occurrence, palaeoenvironments and preservation. Cretaceous Research 22, 79-92.
- Paik, I.S., Kim, H.J., Park, K.H. and others, 2001, Palaeoenvironments and taphonomic preservation of dinosaur bone-bearing deposits in the Lower Cretaceous Hasandong Formation, Korea. Cretaceous Research 22, 627-642.
- Tang, F., Z. -X. Luo, Z. -H. Zhou, H. -L. You, J. A. Georgi, Z. -L. Tang and X. -Z. Wang, 2001, Biostratigraphy and palaeoenvironment of the dinosaur-bearing sediments in Lower Cretaceous of Mazongshan area, Gansu Province, China. Cretaceous Research 22, 115-129.
- Yang, K.H., Yun, S.H., Lee, J.D., 2001, A fluid inclusion study of an amethyst deposit in the Cretaceous Kyongsang Basin, South Korea. Mineralogical Magazine 65, 477-487.